Friday, February 28, 2014

Peripera Speedy Eyebrow Auto Pencil in #2 Gray Brown Review

Hi, belles!

Okay, I should have prepared thousands of excuses to explain my (semi?)hiatus these last two months. Well, as what I said in my previous post, January was such a hectic month, and not to mention that I also had to go out of town. And when February came, I was being this lazy pathetic couch potato.... Well, not really. I spent my college break meeting old friends because we didn't know when would we ever meet again once the next college term started. And so yeah, the point is that I spent my February watching movies, Running Man, Reply 1994, and You who Came from the Star. (DUDE, YOU GUYS SHOULD WATCH REPLY 1994. I personally think Reply 1994 is much more interesting than 별에서 온 그대)

Anyway, for my (another) comeback post, I'm going to review an auto eyebrow pencil that I just got recently which is Peripera Speedy Auto Eyebrow Pencil. This one is actually my first auto eyebrow pencil since I usually use regular pencil ones.





I picked no. 2 which is Gray Brown because my natural brows are black-grayish while my hair is black-brown-reddish, it's hard to explain, but yeah that's my natural hair color. ............ Wow, it's been so long and now I kind of forget how to write a review. ._. Okay then, let's start with the packaging. Nothing new, just like your common auto eyebrow pencil. The product comes in an oval-shaped on one end and a spoolie brush on the other end.




Well, to be honest, it always irks me every time I see women with too much drawn on eyebrows. Theirs look so fake, helpless, and I wish I could redraw their brows. I also don't like my brows to be too arched, too curved, and too straight. I always try to fill and or draw my eyebrows as natural as possible. But as we all know, people's preferences are different. There are those who prefer arched or curved or straight to the other ones, well, it depends on each individual. I, myself, am still not an expert at drawing brows that I always get uneven right and left brows, and my brows are not perfectly shaped either. But I always try to make my brows look natural that even my friends, who are very noisy every time I wear makeup, can't tell. They comment on me wearing eyeliner, but never eyebrows. Gotcha, you guys!



My skin is currently acting up, it's so dry I want to cry.

The length of the pencil is about 2-3cm. It's retractable, and they mean it because you can twist it both up and down (because there are some products that can't be twisted down). It glides on very smoothly and easily that at first, I drew my brows too thick because I was so used to using regular brow pencil which had quite hard texture and I needed to press a bit hard. This product can stay all day I think. Well, last time, I wore it for 6 hours and it looked the same as when I first applied it. I will try to wear it for 12 hours straight next time to assure you (and myself) that this pencil does stay all day long. LOL



Size        : 0.14g
Price      : I bought this for Rp 36000 (around  4 USD; original price 3000 KRW)
I’d give this 5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Resista A. Belle and Crystal. 2014