Wednesday, April 30, 2014

3W Clinic Intensive UV Sunblock Cream Review

Hi, belles!

After quite a long journey of finding which sunscreen (sunblock, sun cream, sun lotion, you name it) to get, I finally decided to purchase 3W Clinic one.Well, the reason was because it was on sale. So, it was less pricey. And I love things that are less pricey.


What it claims? This soft cream type sunblock could be spread softly on face which then protects skin from sun and its moisturizing component provides water to the face keeping it moist. This SPF50+/PA+++ sunblock contains aloe extract which relieves skin irritation, protecting it from skin troubles while making the face healthy. (This sun cream can also be used as makeup base.)

Anyway,the product comes in a tube.


Some people are crazy of broad-spectrum SPF50 sunscreen. Well, I live in a tropical country with the sun blasting for like 365 days a year, and so sunscreen needs to be my thing.

It has no scents which is good for those who have sensitive skin. But unfortunately, it leaves a slight white cast, but I personally don't mind though because of course, I wear it on daylight and the slight white cast doesn't really ruin my appearance (if that makes sense).

taken with flash
Just like its name, the texture is more toward the creamier side. Well, it's soft cream according to the box. I was actually worried on how it would work on my skin because I had normal/oily skin. Surprisingly, this sun cream doesn't feel greasy, BUT it's still a little too moisturizing for my skin. It's not really a problem though up until now, and so I still wear it diligently.


The texture is not that thick actually once I glide it on my face. Overall, this sun cream does a good job as what it claims. It does keeping my skin moist (a little bit too much actually, but that's fine), it doesn't irritate or break me out either.


The only (common) downside is that it's still using paraben (go check the full ingredient list here), but other than that, this sun cream does a quite good job on me. Well, my journey of finding my HG sun cream has not ended yet. There's still a long way to go.


[UPDATED]
I could not tolerate how it felt on my skin anymore lol. Like I said, it was a bit too moisturizing. And with sunscreen, we have to use a quarter teaspoon (or almond-sized) for it to work well. With that much of sunscreen, my skin felt too greasy. And so, for now, I use it as a body sunscreen.



Volume  : 70ml
Price      : it was on sale, so it doesn't count and I looked for the original price on the official website, but I couldn't find any. They probably did a clearance sale because this product was going to be discontinued.
I’d give this 3.5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Resista A. Belle and Crystal. 2014