Thursday, May 29, 2014

ElishaCoy Moist Up Super Hyalurone Cream Review

Hi, belles!

So, a few months ago, I was hunting for a moisturizer. Moisturizer is such a very essential thing for me and yet I still haven't found "my good one". I was just browsing here and there and this one thing caught my eyes. It's Elishacoy's and let's get started.


Don't you realize that I've been changing picture backgrounds, like literally, a lot lately.
I read mixed reviews about this product. Some said it was okay, some said it didn't live up to what it claimed.  Okay, so what does it claim?
  • Immediately after applying skin will feel revitalized as it melts into the skin, this gel cream provides long lasting moisture for the skin.
  • Oxygenated water and organic plant extracts such as nectapure provide one more level of moisture to make your skin bright and vivid.
  • Plant based collagen extracts and Manuca Honey provide the nutrients you need to keep your skin's natural elasticity.
Well, this product won 2013 Allure Korea Beauty Award Editor's Pick and received 5-star reviews from the customers, but did I finally find my good moisturizer?

There's a separator lid inside. And it also comes with a spatula, so don't worry people.


Okay, first of all, it's pink. P I N K. And I love pink. I love love love the smell. It's not heavily scented and it's so fresh me likey! It also does melt into my skin and it glides on like a dream. It's in gel form which again fits my normal/oily skin perfectly. And the best thing of all is that it doesn't break me out. Does it brighten my face? Does my face look more vivid? I... don't know. I just like how it feels on my skin.

BUT if you have normal/dry or even dry skin, I don't think this thing is good for you. This probably can be another perfect summer moisturizer because it's lightweight (well I use this in my night-time regimen though), but if you don't think you need any lightweight moisturizer then just give it a pass.



The ingredients are fine (you can check it out here) although there are still some annoying ingredients such as Butylene glycol and Triethanol amine which are another kind of acne trigger (in low level).

Overall, this product is okay and is my current favorite moisturizer, but I just don't think this one is "my good" one and I don't think I will repurchase because I'm still in a journey of finding my good one. LOL




Volume  : 50g
Price      : it was on sale (original price 41.90 USD it's hella pricey dude)
I’d give this 4.5 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Resista A. Belle and Crystal. 2014