Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Holika Holika Jewel-light Waterproof Eyeliner in 01 Black Gem Review

Hi, belles!

Yasss, bb! It's time for another eyeliner.




I was conflicted whether to get TFS' black one together with Choco Latte and Peach Shower or to get another brand... well, I ended up getting one from Holika Holika, so......... yeah.

So, was this black eyeliner the blackest black? Let's find out.


The eyeliner was creamy, pigmented, waterproof, it technically had all those basic things of a good eyeliner. But in terms of color, I didn't think this one was the blackest black of all. You still probably could find another eyeliner with a blacker color (if you do please let me know). But it was still black.


It stayed on my upper lash line pretty well. It didn't smudge even on my oily lids and sometimes watery eyes. I really enjoyed wearing this.

BUT

It all changes. After having it for quite some time, everything changes. When it was brand new, it was good and I wasn't lying. But after some time, instead of drying up, the consistency becomes too creamy that the tip breaks whenever I use it, and that also means, it's hard to sharpen. And it doesn't glide as smooth as it did. I've tried to put it in the freezer to harden it at least a little, but it didn't work. I got it together with The Face Shop Make Me Stars that I reviewed before, and TFS ones are still fine up until now, but this one is not. And so I don't use it anymore.
But one day, my mom took and used it because she ran out of her black eyeliner. I don't know how she uses it but now this eyeliner is hers.


  • 2.2g
  • 4900 KRW
  • I'd give this 1 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Resista A. Belle and Crystal. 2014