Thursday, December 25, 2014

Etude House Drawing Eyebrow AD - #2 Gray Brown Review

Hi, belles!

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas to you all!

December is finally here! Although I am living in a "sunshine all day, sunshine all the way" country, but it's cold here because we are in the middle of the rainy season. It rains almost everyday.

Anyway this time, I'm going to review another brow product. FYI, I finished Peripera Speedy Eyebrow Auto Pencil one and finally got this because it was so cheap.




If compared to the Peripera one, the texture is harder which is actually good because it's easier to control and won't end up in a funny-looking brows. And the hard texture is also a plus because it lasts longer than Peripera. The Peripera one ran out too quickly ;__;


 


It comes in a triangular shape, and if I had to choose, I'd definitely go with something like Peripera. I prefer the oval end to the triangular one. I just like the oval-ended Peripera because it was easier to draw with that kind of auto pencil. But in the end, the shape is not really a big deal though.

The color is pretty much similar to Peripera because well, I just think that gray brown is my perfect shade. So whatever brand the eyebrow pencil is, I'll just go with gray brown.

The lasting power is good, too. It's not waterproof or smudgeproof, but at the end of the day, it still stays there on my brows although it probably fades a bit.

BUT

I didn't get to post the swatch because it broke. IT BROKE. There's still like more than half of it and it broke. The pencil is stuck inside and it won't come out. I just go #craycray because I need to buy another one ;__; I actually got it last month, but for the sake of the review, I needed to test it out first. And before I could take a photo of the swatch, it just broke. Sigh.

Overall, if you're looking for a cheap (but great) product, then definitely go for it. I just have nothing to complain about (well except the fact that mine broke). There are 6 shades to choose and well, what else to say? It's cheaper than others and it works well, too. Even if it doesn't work well on you, at least it won't break your bank that much.


  • 0.2g
  • 2500 KRW (I can't find it yet on etudehouse.com though)
  • 4.5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

© Resista A. Belle and Crystal. 2014